Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh, Heck Yeah!!

I went to McDonald's drive thru for breakfast after dropping Goofy off at school this morning. I just wanted the chicken biscuit and a drink, but it is easier to order the meal than to order separately. So I get up to the pick up window and the manager came over and asked if she could give me an apple pie instead of the hash browns cause the hashbrowns were still cooking. DUH! I didn't even want the hashbrown, but I'll sure as shootin' eat that apple pie!

It suddenly dawned on me how sad my life must be that this free apple pie might just be the highlight of my week!

(And, yes, I know today is Tucker's birthday and that I haven't posted anything for him yet. I need to find a couple of pictures and then there will be something up for him.)

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

And you say my life is pathetic!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I know! Although, I am holding out hope that you're just a little more pathetic than me! But tell me that wouldn't have made YOU happy, too!