Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Patience, Anyone?

Wow. I only missed updating my blog for ONE day! Fodder For Conversation sits un-updated for two weeks at a time and no one hounds her! Don't know what I'm talking about? Here's what I found under my comments on the last post.

ddg's grandma said...
Did you never get back from breakfast?
February 4, 2009 7:49 AM
aunt una said...
I was kind of wondering that myself. Thought maybe Denny's was so good that they decided to move in.
February 4, 2009 9:55 AM
aunt una said...
MODD and G did you get back from Denny's?? Starting to get a little worried here.

Have some patience! Although, it is nice to know if I was laying here dead someone might miss me! And if that ever happens....investigate Dumbledork first!

I'll try to find SOMETHING to put on here soon. We haven't been doing that much lately and life is slightly boring right now. But I guess I have learned MY lesson. This blog needs something new EVERYDAY! I will try to see that it happens.

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Well, thank you for that. Kid pictures would be good!

aunt una said...

Sorry :-) Toots and I have been sick all week so all I have to do IS be on the internet. Internet shopping is my new thing. So far I have spent a lot of UN necessary money. I was looking at my check register and seen that I had some extra money so I did a little
shopping. Mostly for Toots, okay 95% of it is for her. Today was day one of a few UPS stops.


Let Dingy know that stuff I wanted her to try came today. I am kind of selling Arbonne stuff (creams,lotions,make up etc)

GDDG you kind of rubbed it in a little bit but I will let it slide as we sit here and wither away to nothing while you enjoy my mothers good cooking.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Dad deserves to have some of your Mom's cooking after 40 some years of MY mom's cooking!

aunt una said...

OUCH!!