Monday, February 2, 2009

Jack Frost Wins Again!




Six more weeks of winter! I bet Grandma of DD&G is LOVING that prediction! Even MelanieWelanie seems a little done with winter this year, too. But Jack Frost and Punxsutawney Phil have a deal. If Phil sees his shadow, then Jack gets to play for another 6 weeks and Phil gets to sleep for that time. Win win! (Not for Grandma and Melanie, though) But for us here, I say whatever. Our temps hit 60 yesterday, so I guess Jack wasn't playing here! I know. I just jinxed us into a blizzard with that remark. Bring it on, Mr. Frost! There hasn't been a snowman in my yard yet this winter.


2 comments:

Tiya said...

way to go mom we don't need a blizzard!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Sorry. we do need a snowman, though. And a blizzard would mean no school for a couple of days.