Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facebook

I'm on Facebook now. I'm not completely sure that I want to be, but I am. Dingy is going to be slightly angry when she reads this as she has been asking and asking to get a page and I keep telling her no. BUT--I did tell her this weekend that if she gets on A/B honor roll, she can have a Facebook page. This way, when she gets hers, I'll have a small idea of how to use it so I'll have a small idea of what she is doing. I received an email this morning from the American Cancer Society stating that there is an application you can download in Facebook that shows your fundraising progress and provides a link for anyone wanting to donate. I thought that was worth a try. I'm only at 20% of my $150 goal.

5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I'm going to donate, I'm just waiting until I have some money. How do we get to see your facebook page?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

You do know that you can't wait too long---the relay is in May. If I wait for you to have money... well, there's a wait that will never end!

(actually, you can really wait til the day before the walk.)

ddg's grandma said...

You just had to be mean before you told the truth?

Tiya said...

You are a uunfair mother and give the line where you say life isen't fair because when I am older I will have a myspace and facebook if it is still there.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm not unfair. Bring me a report card with A/B honor roll and you can have a facebook page. Simple.