Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny Pictures

There isn't that much going on here right now. This weekend will be very busy with the Blue and Gold Banquet. We have the Parent/Son Cake bake to start it off. There will definitely be pictures for that posted. Plus, with Dippy bridging up to Boy Scouts, joining a Troop, and getting at least two big awards, there will be lots of pictures posted after the event Sunday and Monday. But for now, we have nothing. So here's a few pics that I found surfing the net last night. Enjoy.

You might want to click to enlarge this one. Then--please explain it to me!
I know funerals aren't funny. But maybe this one is.

Welcome to my childhood!

6 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I really resent the welcome to my childhood comment! You were and still are a very spoiled child! There is something living in my window well at home and I couldn't get close enough to see what it was. I was afraid it would jump at me.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I am SOOOO not the spoiled child in the family! I think we ALL know that honor goes to that middle child of yours!

it's freezing up there, I can't imagine that there is anything too alive in the window well. If there really is something there, I am sure it is too frozen to do any jumping at you.

ddg's grandma said...

Why is that horse in the hole? I thought you would explain it but you haven't. Is it being punished for her disability?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I CAN'T explain it! I was hoping someone would explain it to ME!

Melanie Welanie said...

uhhhhhhhh......

I got nuthin'.

aunt una said...

Maybe it's an underground walkway with sky lights :P