Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Pictures

There's not much new here. Instead of leaving the blog un-updated (and getting yelled at by Mom, who NEEDS pictures) I'm posting random smiles today.





This is Goofy's favorite picture. He gets very excited when he sees it and re-poses for it.


And I couldn't leave out a picture of Mom and Dad!
I was talking to Goofy last night. I was trying to find out who gave him sticker earrings. I assumed it was Dingy, but when I asked Goofy if it was, he said no. I asked if it was Dippy and he said yes. So then I pointed to Dippy and said, "Is this Dingy?" and he said, "No, mine." So I guess Dippy officially belongs to Goofy now.

6 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Thank you, very nice pictures EXCEPT the last one and that is just mean!!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

what was mean? I thought it was funny!

Bet dad likes it.

ddg's grandma said...

So, where was a picture of Dippy?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

They were random smiles and he won't! Plus I don't have all of my pictures transferred from Rod's computer to mine yet so I have fewer to choose from.

ddg's grandma said...

Start Transferring!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Wow. Bossy old lady.