Monday, August 11, 2008

No Pictures

I was ready to post a few pictures from the weekend. I have enough new pictures for at least three new posts. (Probably even more.) BUT, when I went to transfer the pictures from my camera to my Mom's computer......I found out I didn't bring my cable with me! I thought I had it. I even saw it in my suitcase. It was really the CHARGER for my camera. So no new pictures til I get home. And I can't get home til the room is done. And SOMEONE isn't helping. SOMEONE has been returning things to the middle of the room and leaving them! SOMEONE said they would empty the clothes basket and it is not only not empty it looks FULLER!

5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I DID NOT put more in the clothes basket!!!!! I even ironed 2 things and hung another up. You shouldn't lie!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

WOW...you took THREE whole things out of the basket? I swear you put in more! It is seriously fuller this morning than it was yesterday!

ddg's grandma said...

It probably looks fuller because I fluffed it up when I took the things out. I'm not a messy person!!

ddg's grandma said...

Why is there a trash can by each of my comments? Did you do that?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Fluffing is NOT emptying! And it wasn't just fluffed...it was FULLER..as in MORE things IN the basket!

(The trash can is how you can delete your comment if you want to)