Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All Three of Them Are Idiots!!

I think I finally understand what Dingy's fourth grade teacher told me. When I had a parent/teacher conference for Dingy during her fourth grade year, her teacher said something that I did not know how to take. She told me that she had met Dingy and Dippy the year before. She told me that she saw the two of them in the school yard after school and that they were "such characters, she just had to meet them." I have never really known how to take that. Characters? Is that good? Did they make her smile? Or is it a nice way of saying they were behaving like hooligans? Was she glad she had Dingy in her class, or had she wanted to meet her to know who to try to avoid?

Well, today I saw the little characters in full swing. I was trying to get some pictures of two quilts that Melanie made for Kirk. She started a quilting blog and is going to post pictures of quilts that she makes and quilts that her friends make. I wanted the kids to hold up the quilts so I could get a nice shot, and I told them I did not want to see them. It was strictly to show the quilts. This is what I got.


Yes, even Goofy had to get involved!

Can you see Goofy? He kept peeking out from UNDER the quilt!
And here's what happens when I ASK for a picture. He had been standing at my feet and I asked him to give me Cheese Face. He took off RUNNING!!

7 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Wow! Alot of "HAM" and "CHEESE" there!! Cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids have never been camera shy have they?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Only when I WANT a picture...then they run! When I was trying to take a nice sedate, stay out, pic, They're all right there! But at least they were smiling.

Anonymous said...

They looked really happy! Even Dingy..

Tiya said...

hey what was that sopose to mean?
:-0

Mary said...

Kirk u r so cute running aroud in ur little dipper!
From, Cassie

Tiya said...

hey melanie whats the ham and cheese your talking about?