Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's COLD!!

What the heck? Isn't it August? Did I sleep through a month? It is FREEZING. Why did I decide to visit the Arctic during my nice, warm Virginia summer? I'm missing the sunshine and heat to be here in the freezing cold. It hasn't been over 70 degrees since I got here. My feet have been cold since Saturday morning! And Mom wonders why I don't visit more often. Want to know why? Cause I don't enjoy SHIVERING! I was concerned that I didn't pack tank tops for the trip. HA! I should have been more concerend that I didn't pack my winter jacket!

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Maybe it's cold in Virginia now too!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It's not. I talked to Melanie yesterday and her husband is down there.

ddg's grandma said...

You talked to your husband last night, what did he say about the weather?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Ummm...nothing. I didn't ask him about it either. Plus, I really don't remember talking to him.