Friday, August 15, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

First, we cleaned my parents basement and water proofed it. Grandma even made little Goofy help!

THEN, we tackled the sewing/laundry/computer room. It used to be called my bedroom. (Until about 5 minutes after I moved out.) This is what was there when I got to their house last week.


This is what it looks like now. And hopefully still does! I have been gone for almost 24 hours now, so who knows what it is back to looking like!






After seeing all the piles and stacks, I think I need to say to my Mommy:
Mirror mirror on the wall
I am my mother after all!
(I do believe there is more Granny in you than you want to admit!)

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering what my own house looks like. Cause obviously it is spotless and organized if I am doing this, right? WRONG! Try looking at the before pictures of the room above and you will get an idea of my whole house!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Thank you for doing such a good job on my room! What do I owe you this time? It still looks good but Dippy is coming tonight so we can't guarantee anything.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Yes, PLEASE keep Dippy out of there! He's like a tornado in clean rooms.

Melanie Welanie said...

Awesome job!