Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dingy's Mad.....Again

Dingy was babysitting tonight and I bought some school supplies without her. She's mad. She told me that I knew she wanted to pick out all of her own stuff. This child has been bugging me for three weeks to buy school supplies. I did know she would want to pick out her own things, but regardless of if she was with me or not, she was getting THESE notebooks. I went to Staples with Dippy while Dumbledork was in his guitar lesson. They had a 5 pack of notebooks for 30 cents! 30 CENTS! For 5 notebooks! Both kids got one of those packs. And I found composition books that were 2 for 50 cents. They even had 2 pocket folders that were..........wait for it.............FREE! You could get up to 10 for FREE! Dippy got some of those. I didn't get for Dingy cause I didn't know how many she needed and I figured she wanted ones with pictures on them. The last time I went to Staples, I got a pack of pencil top erasers for a nickel, and a ruler thingy for a nickel. The week before that I got an 8 pack of pencils for a PENNY! I was only allowed to buy two packs at that price, though. But still, 16 pencils for 2 cents is not bad at all. If I keep going to guitar lessons with Dumbleork, I might get these kids all ready for school without breaking the bank!

4 comments:

Tiya said...

whatever:->

Mary said...

Man, I should've went to Staples! And going without the kids sounds pretty good too! :) Your blog is fun. Sounds like you all are having a great summer. We should get the girls together soon before all this ends! Call us.

Tiya said...

Thanks i will we have been talking avout that and i want to take her shoping agin but i haven't talked about it to my mom yet. :-)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm up for a shopping trip. It might be easier to coordinate if we wait til we're all in the same state though.