Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meet Drew

We are having a very hard time getting groceries into this house. Yesterday, the entire family went to lunch and then we were to get groceries. Well, Dumbledork started his plan making and we decided we could go later. Then later came, and we just ordered in Pizza Hut for supper. (No complaints from me, except I still don't have food for today!) So after playing Guitar Hero for a couple of hours this morning, the older kids and I were headed for the store. Of course Goofy saw us leaving and started crying and saying "Go you, Go you". Then he sat down and put his own shoes on. I didn't have the heart to leave him behind after that. Off we went and it's my own fault really. I needed to get flea shampoo and spray for the dog, and I knew we would have frozen stuff in the car, so we stopped at Petco on the way to the grocery store. Dippy had money with him, and he saw a hamster that he needed. So meet Drew. He is a long haired hamster, and is going to look just as freaky as Dingy's Cuddlebug..or as we now refer to it, Albert. And, no, there are still no groceries in the house since we couldn't leave Drew in the car while we shopped.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew is a very pretty hamster. Good Luck!! Glad to see you are home Dippy, hope to see you soon.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Can you say a boy is pretty? It's color is really nice, though. I'm not sure that showed up well on the picture. He is very cute and funny to watch.