Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dingy's Mean!

We went on a walk after supper tonight. Dingy wanted to try the route that Dippy and I had done that almost killed me a couple of weeks ago. We were about three quarters of the way and my legs said no more. I told Dingy I was done and that she was going to have to run home and get the car. She wouldn't do it! So then I said, Ok, run home, grab a water bottle for me, and run it back here. She wouldn't do that either! The last little bit of our walk is always uphill. She wouldn't even give me a piggy back ride. She's really mean! (and I did make it home.)

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Shame on you, Dingy! You should have helped your Mother.

aunt una said...

Dingy you have to understand that your mom is old and she needs help every once in awhile. HeHe

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I tried telling her I am an old fat lady. When I asked her to run up to the house and bring me back a water bottle, she said "no, cause by the time I got up there, you would be there." To which I said, "NO. Cause YOU would run!" She's really mean.