Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dumbledork Day

I have declared this Dumbledork Day. Most of these are from his family reunion last weekend.

Dumbledork and his Bingo prize!


Enjoy the video. He shows us all why he IS Dumbledork! I missed my chance to get him coming down the big slide. I had my camera ready for a picture when I SHOULD have had it ready for a video. I was even laughing too hard to get the picture. But if you see him soon, ask him about the static electricity that builds up in those slides.
I'm not sure what Goofy is thinking (maybe hoping he is adopted?) but he is just watching Dumbledork on that swing.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Poor Dumbledork didn't get any comments! Maybe because the look when he won the prize at bingo is a little scary.(In a short bus sort of way)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It was a little 'strange', wasn't it? He was in rare form that day. Did you see Goofy watch him on the swing? I didn't notice it til after I posted, but watch again, and you'll see Toots trying to fall off the swing on the other side!