Monday, October 10, 2011

Messy Room

Does anyone remember in 2008 when I helped Mom clean up her laundry/sewing/storage/computer room? (Click that to be reminded)

Well, here is that same room now.  Looks a lot like the before pictures from back then, huh?? 




Here's what I think.  I think this is NOT her fault!  I think the room WANTS to be a mess.  This used to be my bedroom.  When it was my bedroom......it looked a lot the same as this.  I got yelled at CONSTANTLY!!  But I don't think it was my fault.  I would clean it, then the ROOM would make ITSELF messy.  And now I have proof cause this is the ONLY room in Mom's house that is not neat!!  So I think I was yelled at A LOT growing up for something that was completely and totally NOT MY FAULT!!! 

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Thanks alot for posting my messy room!!! I'm working at it! Please take some pictures of your bedroom now to see if it was your fault or the rooom's. Maybe it all goes back to Grandma?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I seriously think there is NO point in cleaning that room!! It does not WANT to be clean. I was more looking for an apology for being yelled at all my little life! :)

ddg's grandma said...

Sorry! Now no more pictures of my messiness.