Saturday, October 1, 2011

Theme Week #2

Last week, Dingy had Spirit Week at school and we started off each day with an idea for the blog for that day. I like having something new on the blog everyday, there just isn't always something exciting or noteworthy going on around here. Well, I was looking at the blog last week, and I decided to go back through some old posts. I went all the way back to the beginning of the blog....2008. Before we had teenagers. Before Goofy was really talking. Before there was a Widget! I kept showing videos and pictures to Rod, and he said we need to do a highlight type post. So, this week, we'll be going back and picking out some of the cute, and 'do you remember this' moments. I'm starting on Saturday instead of Monday because....well, because it's my blog and I can!! (And I had to play around to figure out how to repost videos that were never saved to the computer I now use.) Click here and enjoy clip number one. Make sure you have your sound on!!

No comments: