Monday, October 3, 2011

First Birthdays

Sunday's post with Goofy's first birthday made me want to see if I could find all of the kids' first birthday pictures.  Well, I could and I did!!  Sorry if I make y'all hungry for cake. 

Dingy's first birthday

She was more interested in the balloons than the cake and candle!
Dippy's first birthday
Goofy's first.  We were camping for his. 
 Widget's first.  (His pictures were the easiest to find!!)
 I also realized that I only made ONE out of those FOUR cakes!!  I would have made Widget's, but he asked for a Wegman's cake.  And really, who could blame him.  I would chose Wegman's over one of mine, too.  :)
Awwwwwww........I included an extra one.   Hee heee....that's me.  :)
Somehow, this got a little out of order.  We jump back to Dippy.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

I LOVED the pictures today! Dippy and Widget look a lot alike. Must be the black hair. That little girl with all the hair was soooooooooo cute.