Friday, October 28, 2011

Today's Challenge

Everybody ready for today's challenge??  Today, we're playing, "What did Goofy make at School?"  Cause really.....What is that???? 

 The teacher carried it out to the car for him, and all she told me was it was made out of frosting and marshmallows, so it was all edible. 

Here are your hints (ok.  Not really hints.  Just some things that I know are going on in school that might sometimes help me figure out these things)
It's Fall/Halloween time, so there have been a lot of spiders, scarecrows, leaf, and pumpkin activities.  Their letter of the week this week was 'I'.
If you click on the picture it makes it a little bigger if you think that might help you.

Did everyone make their guess???  Any ideas??  Cause, seriously, this time......I had NO IDEA!!!

Think about it for a minute.   


Ok...the answer's coming......


Are you ready???


So I asked Goofy, What did you make here?  He said marshmallows and frosting.  Well, duh!  But WHY??  It took him about 10 minutes before I heard, 'We were making igloos.'
IT'S AN IGLOO!!!!  Igloo starts with the letter I!!!! 
Thanks for playing.  Maybe we'll have another challenge before too long.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

I picked tunnel, guess that would have been wrong. I thought maybe he just made something as big as he could so he could eat it later.