Monday, October 10, 2011

Peace Valley Orchard

Dingy and I took a little road trip out to see the Fodder for Conversation family this weekend.  I normally would have gone by myself, but now I if I do that, we have two unhappy teenagers.

This is what Melanie and I had to see all day!!!  They were this close....ALL DAY!! 

 Melanie took us to Peace Valley apple orchard.  We bought some.....apples.  :)  We also bought some cider, a pie, some cookies, AND I got the kids' jack-o-lantern pumpkins, too.  The prices were just too good to not buy there. 

ANNNNNDDDD.......we got fresh, hot apple dumplings!!!!!!  :)
 See?  All day.

 I'll spare you the pic of just them and throw in the one with LB. 
 The whole group getting ready for the hay ride. 
 OK.  This time I'll give you the pic of just them cause it is a nice picture. 
 This is the bee hives.  I thought they had bees to have honey.  I was wrong.  They have bees to pollinate their apple trees!
 The trees that are waiting to be picked. 
 There was even a little petting zoo.  Although, I don't think anyone told the llama where he was cause he wouldn't let anyone pet him.
 Melanie and LB with the pony.
 LB climbing.
 Them again, with a freaky 4 horned sheep.



Thanks for taking us out Fodder for Conversation Family!!!!!!!

1 comment: