Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today was Goofy's preschool's field trip to the pumpkin patch.  I took both him and Widget with me.  Want to see all the pictures I took??  You're looking at them!  When we got inside, I pulled my camera out to have it at the ready.  Then, I went to turn it on.  Nothing!  So I put it away and went to get my little camera out of the bag.  It wasn't there!!  I had NO camera today!!!!  Luckily, my battery on the good camera just needed charged, which I really thought I had already done.  But at least it isn't broken, which I thought might be a possibility.  So, sorry.  No new pictures today.  Again.  Maybe we'l do something exciting this weekend that will be picture worthy.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Thanks for the support, Mom!! If it makes you feel any better, it COMPLETELY ruined my entire day!!