Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Pics

We went to a surpise birthday party Saturday night.  Everyone was to go dressed up......for Halloween, not, like, for church.  (I had to have that explained to me.)

Widget was doing fine with scary decorations, and he even played with stuff at Party City.  Then we went to the Spirit Hallowen store, and he got scared by something there.  Then he was afraid of EVERYTHING!  He doesn't like anyone here putting on masks.  For some reason, he didn't mind Dippy's here.  The only difference from the last time Dippy had put it on......the glasses.  He made a way to wear his glasses over the mask. 


 Widget is the parrot that sits on Pirate Rod's shoulder.  He prefers being a headless parrot. 

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

If he could talk he would probably tell you why he didn't want to wear his head, didn't Dippy?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Oh my Gosh!! I forgot about that!!! (I don't know how I could when we tease hi about it all the time!!) And we didn't give Widget the choise, either. I saw that costume, and it brought together a good group idea. SO he could really tell me......"Know why I not wearing it?? Cause I not at the 'tore!" Dippy used to be so cute.