Monday, October 3, 2011

Soccer Break

I know we have a theme going this week with looking back in time.  But Goofy had a soccer game this weekend!!  It was freezing!!!  First we went to have the soccer pictures taken.  The pictures were inside, but we had to wait outside til they were ready for our team.  Then, they said that because of space, the kids would go in with their coach, but parents had to wait on the other side of the building.  This building was built so that we were waiting in a wind tunnel!!  And not a warm wind tunnel!!!  Then, we had an hour before our game, so Goofy and I went to McDonald's for lunch before heading over.  During the game, the wind wasn't too bad, but it was still VERY cold, and we got rained on a couple of times.  (Very short, cold showers)  So what I am saying is.....I sat out in the cold to take these pictures, so you are going to see these pictures!!  Theme or no theme for the week!!  :)




 I have no idea what this picture is.  The ball looks photshopped in.  I don't know if the ball was just kicked BY him or AT him.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Did he have fun? He really looks serious.