Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weird

Ever notice how really stupid things make me laugh? HA--maybe THAT'S why I married Rod!! (just kidding)

Anyway, I was out today and the car on the right, he sort of got in my way and made me wait on him. Not really a big deal cause that is the LONGEST red light (followed by the shortest green light) in the WORLD!! (ok...it may be tied with the one by KFC) ANYWAY--here's the point of this. (Yes, there IS a point.) Can you see the string/rope trailing him? It's tied to the car but nothing on the other end. (Hope he didn't start out with a dog!) It made me think of how when people walk with their shoelaces untied, you try to step on it to trip them. I almost tried to get the tire of my car on it to see if I could trip his car. :)

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

You really have some wierd thoughts don't you?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Was that weird? I sat in my car giggling. Maybe that's weird too.