Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Ghost??

Ok. So maybe we have a ghost in our house. The kids and I have thought this since we first moved in here. Nothing strange has ever happened. It's more of a feeling. Sometime in February, I was watching Goofy sleep on our monitor and the sun was coming in the bedroom window and it caught my eye. When I looked at the monitor, the sun beams were shining on him and it just looked cool. But look. You can clearly see a white circle over him.

There it is a little closer. I went into the bedroom and there was nothing. Nothing was reflecting the sun. There was just nothing. But it was still on the monitor.
Rod has said that supposedly, these are orbs and are spirits. I don't know if he is full of it or not! He has a habit of trying to scare me and he knows I am a big scaredy cat about this kind of stuff anyway! I MAY be doing some research later on the web, but I might not, since I would probably find a lot of scary pictures!
Here's what happened yesterday while Dingy was blowing out her candles.




Ok. So 3 clear pictures. Everything is good.


Now look. Same camera! Same room. Same everything! The picture is NOT clear, and LOOK! An orby thing! (I saw this on the screen of the camera as soon as I took the picture too.)
Really not clear.



And it's gone and the picture is clear again. These pics are in order.

Not clear...and look...it's going up the steps.
When I looked at this picture on my computer, I was sure that was an orb. Now that I see it little...that one my be a spot on my crappy walls!


So what do you think? Do we have a ghost?

5 comments:

Tiya said...

I think you may just be over reacting.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hmmm...that's not the response I was expecting from you. And I may be off the mark on this one. However, i think over reacting would have been: running and screaming from the room as soon as i saw the orb and then refusing to go back in the house! That--I did NOT do. :)

aunt una said...

Do you watch paranormal state on Monday nights at 10pm? I believe in ghosts. Plys like you know our old house was haunted. I don't care what other people said. I never felt comfortable in that house.

Yes when you see white spots like that it can be spirits. But, you have lived there for years. It hasn't bothered you at all. So it probably is friendly. Do some research on your house. But do NOT try to do any research on your own with the spirit. You can open doors and portals for other spirits that you do not want. Second it could be fuzz passing in front of the camera, you know like when you see the sun shining through and fuzz and dust is visible when walking.

ddg's grandma said...

Couldn't be dust in YOUR house, huh? Why would you mention all this stuff before Oct.? I'm trying to get Dad to come with me but I'm not telling him anything about ghosts.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It could be dust. Very easily. And the first website I went to said that it IS dust. Somehow it reflects the flash of camera. BUT--the baby monitor isn't still pictures and no flash! Plus, in the pictures of Dingy, the entire picture has a different quality to it.

Rod says it's a friendly ghost. I asked how he knew, and he said, "we're still alive!" Thanks Rod.