Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our New Camera

I mentioned yesterday in our 13 things post that we bought Rod a new camera. I received a phone call last night that I need to put in more details about the things we get. I was told that my 'viewers want to know." So here it is. Did you know that Ritz Camera is closing? They are having some big clearance sales just in case you're in the market for camera accessories.








It takes very nice pictures. (As I'm sure you've noticed with all of the blogging I have done in the last two days!) It has some cool features too which I can't wait to try out. There is one feature just for taking pictures of flowers. It works great! I took some pictures of Dippy's flowers from his science fair project. There is also a setting for food. I forgot about it last night when I took a picture of Dingy's cake. I could have even taken a picture of our steaks!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooooooo! That's a nice camera!!!

aunt una said...

OOOOOO. ME LIKEY LIKEY. There is actually a button for food? I want some pictures of that. Do you have some for black and white and sophia or whatever color that is?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I don't know about the special colors. I'll have to play some more. I know Dingy's camera has that.