Wednesday, April 8, 2009

13 Things for Dingy's 13th Birthday

Well....we did it!! I think. Rod threw a monkey wrench into our plans. I had gone to Wegman's and bought some nice steaks for supper. I wanted to eat supper before we took him over to his guitar lesson. I called him shortly before 6 since he wasn't home and we were running out of time to grill the steaks and get to his lesson on time. He cancelled his lesson tonight without telling me!! That was number 13 on the list!! We gave Dingy some mascara and eyeliner in her birthday presents, so she asked if we could go get makeup remover. That became our number 13 item. So we completed it.

1. Cashed the check at the bank
2. Took Sara to Petco
3. McDonald's
4. Ritz camera
5. Claire's
6. L'Eggs Hanes Bali Playtex
7. WalMart
8. Wegman's
9. Orange Julius/Auntie Anne's snack
10. Dinner at home
11. Presents
12. Cake
13. CVS

Nothing too exciting, but hopefully it was a good birthday for Dingy!

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Did you have steak or eat out? Don't call me this morning, I'm at CPR Class.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

10 says dinner at home. We had some really really really good steaks. I grilled them awesomely!