Thursday, May 14, 2009

So That Happened

I am having a couple of very very busy days this week. I am trying to get Dippy and Rod all ready and packed for their weekend and at the same time getting everything Dingy, Goofy and I will need for ours. I ran to Wal Mart this morning for camping things, and grabbed a peanut butter cup for Goofy and I to share on the way to our next stop. I was about a mile up the road and I hear, "Help mom." I looked in the rearview mirror and he was holding up two of the messiest hands Ihave ever seen!


We used about 10 napkins. I had a wet nap, but all I found was the empty wrapper of it on the floor! We had to stop at McDonald's to use running water to take care of this one! We were leaving and he poitned at his knees and said, "mess." There's the biggest understatement of the day! i had no idea a peanut butter cup even HAD that much chocolate on it! On the up side...he smells DELICIOUS!!

5 comments:

aunt una said...

I guess you could have new meaning to want to "eat him up."

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

exactly! We've also added peanut butter cups to the list of foods he can NOT have! especially while running errands in the car!

Melanie Welanie said...

Give chocolate only in Winter. That might save some of the melting.

Oh, wait.....you don't have Winter.

Ok then.....

I got nuthin'.

ddg's grandma said...

Didn't he want to show his face because of the mess he was in? He really enjoyed that one didn't he?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Oh my gosh! It was a mess! I tried telling him not to touch anything til I got pulled over! So he started rubbing his hands together! I think it was a good thing Rod wasn't with us. He doesn't deal well with messy kids. he told me to bring him home and bath him before doing the rest of my stops!