Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mean Fat Joke!!

This weekend, Dippy and Rod are going to a Beach Jam campout in New Jersey, and I am taking the other two kids to the Relay for Life. We all need tents, and Rod isn't allowed to tent with Dippy. I asked my parents if they have a tent I could borrow. My Mom tells me that Dad has one that him and Dippy and Dingy slept in last summer. Rod picked it up for me this weekend and I set it up today just to see if I could and to make sure all the pieces were there. I was proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. Of course Mom can burst anyone's bubble easily! SHE was the one that told me that Dad and TWO of my kids slept in this tent. She looked at the picture and asked me, "Are you going ot fit in there?" GEEZ! I knew I gained a few pounds, but I had no idea I was bigger than my Dad and the two older children all put together!! I guess my diet is starting NOW!

6 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I didn't mean it the way it came out! The picture just made it look little and I thought you would need more room for resting. I'm sorry!!!!!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

too little too late! You said it and you meant it!! You KNEW that THREE people had slept in that!

ddg's grandma said...

I'm not really sure that your Dad was in the tent.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Don't try getting out of it now old lady! you, Dad AND the kids all said he slept in it!

aunt una said...

you could of used our tent. It's brand new never been out of it's box. It sleeps 6 or something like that. We bought it 6 years ago.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I wonder if that one would be big enough to hold me!?