Friday, May 15, 2009

Signing Off the Blog World for Now

I tried posting a few more things than normal this week. I am signing off until after the Relay now. I am planning on having many pictures from it up on Monday. Also, Rod and Dippy are going camping this weekend, so I am hoping I get some pictures from that, too. You never know with Rod what pictures you're going to get. There is a mobile blogging. If I can get that set up today, I may send some relay pics straight to the blog.

There are 1534 people registered for tomorrow's Relay! That is JUST the Relay here in Woodbridge. The Woodbridge Relay has also collected $159,968 in donations, with more to come during the event. A lot of the teams (incuding ours) are running fundraisers from their campsites, and there are at least two different food stands. Thank you to all of you who have donated! I'll have pics up as soon as I can.

And enjoy your weekend!!!! :)

3 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Congrats and have a good time!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Thanks! And I figured out the mobile blogging!! Expect a few pics Saturday night/Sunday morning.

ddg's grandma said...

Hope you have a successful relay and don't make your foot hurt!