Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday's Home Show

First, I upgraded my blogger site, which I don't really know what exactly that means, except that everything is different!  My pictures go on differently, so these are not in the order I had planned.  I'll try to get this figured out and do better next time.  It looks like my pictures might actually upload faster, so I may like this.  If not....back to the original format I shall go!!

Anyway....yesterday, the older kids went out to help Rod run his booth at the home show.  I was to go out and pick them up around 3 or 4 and Rod was staying to finish the night.  Dippy decided he was staying the whole time.  He even went back out again this morning.  Dingy had had enough and came home with me and she stayed home with me today, too. 


They had a sandcastle built there.  We got to see the guy finishing it up. 
 Goofy was playing with the display door.  All fun and games til he took off!  There's another booth set up on the other side of the curtain! 
 Dippy did NOT want his picture taken......as usual. 
 And Dingy DID!!  Again.  As usual!


No comments: