Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Giant Marshmallows!!!!!

We found giant marshmallows at Giant today!!  OMGosh!!!  We had to buy them, I mean, how could you see these and pass them up???  THEY'RE HUGE!!!!!!

I'm having a hard time trying to show just how HUGE they are!!  I tried comparing them to my car keys......

 And compared to Widget's little hand......
 Maybe this is the best....compared to his pacifier.
 A different view of the keys. 
 And in the bag.  you know how you can eat a regular one in one bite if you wanted.  (Yes, Mom, I know this is not proper etiquette, but you can!)  These.......like SIX BITES!!!! 
Ok.  I think we might have just learned that it does not take much to impress me.  :)

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Max acts like he isn't sure what to do with the giant marshmellow.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I know...he just stared at it and then slobbered on it a little. he had a popsicle in his other hand.

Melanie Welanie said...

I want s'mores now. BIG s'mores.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Do you know how big they would be?? Goofy had one for breakfast yesterday....like, that was his WHOLE breakfast!