Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Biggest Laugh of the Day!! :D

I picked Dippy up from robotics and took him to the store with me.  I really just needed potatoes and a veggie for our dinner tonight.  Of course, I never just get what I need.  (See the post below for an example!)  So Dippy asked if he could have these Toaster Strudels for his breakfast. 

We buy them.  We bring them in the house and put them in the freezer.  45 minutes later, Dippy comes out and says, "You know, those things we bought aren't going to work because we don't have a toaster!" 

Sorry Dippy, guess it sucks to be you!!!!  :)

UPDATE:  Rod came home from his evening's appointment with a new toaster for Dippy.  (Well, for us all, but BECAUSE of Dippy.)

2 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Ha! What a bummer! These things are AWESOME!!! Just like going to the donut shop. Glad you finally got that toaster.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Dippy had one that night, one for breakfast and one after school! I can't believe Rod actually stopped and bought him a toaster.