Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day

OK. I know Labor Day came before the first day of school, so my blog is out of order. Dingy didn't want me to post pics of her 'new' hair before the first ay of school pics. I'm not sure of the reason since she never posted her own pics on Facebook. I guess I'm allowed to post these now. :)

On Labor Day, the weather wasn't too peachy. We tried finding a new park that Rod had heard about somehow. We never found it. We followed the GPS and it took us to houses! But we did see this baby deer. Her mommy was on the other side of the road. When I tried to take her picture, she ran away. (And away from her baby!)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd.....the pinkness!


We drove around and found another park. It had some small beaches and wasn't overcrowded. But the weather wasn't really the head to the beach weather either.


Birds on the water.



I asked Goofy to cheese me.







OH MY GOSH!!! They were getting along.......for a while.




No comments: