Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Day of School

OK. So I know they have been out of school for almost a week now. But better late then never, right?


Have you noticed how Dingy always looks so happy in her first day pictures?
Then not so much on her last day? She insists she was smiling. I guess it was on the inside.
And then we have our little Dippy.



It was raining a little when we took his picture.
I took the pictures against the brick so we could tell how much they grew this year. I don't think they grew!!


And then Dingy's Grandpa and I walked up to the busstop to say good bye on her last day of 7th grade.

We also walked Dippy to school. This was the last time he would walk to school. Next year, he'll join Dingy at the busstop.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the first day and last day pictures of dingy! :) Too funny.....

ddg's grandma said...

Both the kids look happier on the first day of school, how strange is that?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I have weird kids, what can I say? (I think they get that from their Dad!)