Tuesday, June 9, 2009

During the Wedding

Well, the rehearsal went great for Goofy. I think maybe we got a little over-confident.
He walked down the aisle. A little behind the rest of the little guys, but he walked. (OK. He stopped at our seat on the way down and said 'Hold me'. But he walked on down.
Again, I guess it wasn't all about Goofy, so here's a bride.

I realized after last week, that I really do not like my new camera all that much. It doesn't give me clear pictures inside and zoom is especially blurry! But here's Goofy at the front. Not smiling, but being good.

After Bill sat down, Rod leaned over and said that Goofy was getting ready to cry. Rod could see his little lip come out. Then the tears started pouring down his little face. We're not sure exactly what happened. He dropped his pillow. I don't know if he thought he was in trouble because he was supposed to hold onto it. All he did was raise his hand and it slipped off. But he knew he was supposed to stand where he was, so he didn't go and get it. I don't know if someone had handed it back to him, if he would have been OK or not. But he at least cried silently so the ceremony wasn't interrupted!



He did pull it together and walk back up the aisle. This time he stopped and came into our seat! We managed to get him to go out the back with the other kids int he wedding party. by the time he got to the back of the church, I heard him start crying again. Dingy and Dippy had sat in the back and I saw Dingy take him out so I knew he was being comforted.

He doesn't like to look at these pictures at all. If he decides to never get married later in life, I think we'll be able to link it back to this day!

1 comment: