Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Behind. I know!

OK. So I know I am a little behind in the blogging thing. We just got back from the weekend in PA, and I am importing pictures from my camera as I type this. I have over 120 pictures to import! I will try to get some of them on the blog by tomorrow. I need to start way back on last Thursday and Dingy's strings concert. (Yes Dingy, I know. Cassie's Mom already blogged her chorus pictures!) Then we have the rehearsal and wedding pictures to get up! So stay tuned. They're coming. (Unlike Fodder for Conversation who still hasn't posted any Hershey pics yet!!)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I know. I am a blogging FOOL! :)

Melanie Welanie said...

Working on it.
:)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Facebook gets me behind! Then everything happens here at one time and I need 5 posts to get through it all!