Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dingy's Gift

Dingy made me a mug for my birthday! Pretty nice, huh? She brought it out all wrapped in newspaper. I had no idea she had anything for me. I asked her if she just wrapped up my new Hershey mug! (she would do something like that, you know!)
Dippy made me breakfast this morning. Of course, he had a pancake before he made me mine! He got up extra early so he could get it made for me before school. Then we both ended up falling back asleep. I woke up at 8:35. Dippy leaves for school between 8:35 and 8:45. I found him sound asleep on the couch downstairs not even dressed for school! We made a mad dash around the house and got him ready and I had to drive him down just so he didn't get a tardy! I think we're ALL ready for summer vacation.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

You must be a good "Mommy" to get such nice things! He said the only reason he had a pancake before yours was because it wasn't a good one.