Wednesday, June 17, 2009

5th Grade Graduation!!

Dippy graduated from 5th grade last night!!!





He was picked to lead the Kerrydale pledge of respect.

This was a physical fitness award.


Safety Patrol

(Melanie, the girl sitting on the end of his row in the white dress is Crissy's daughter.)


I would have posted some pictures of him smiling during the ceremony, but there were NONE!!! He sat there the entire time without ONE smile!!


So we grabbed him before we went home and demanded pictures of him smiling!




Finally! Then I asked for one with his Dad. THIS is what I got!



And then THIS happened!


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Congradulations Dippy!!

ddg's grandma said...

Good pictures!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Thanks! I bet you felt like you were there, huh?

Melanie Welanie said...

Cute! congrats!!

I can't believe that's Chrissy's daughter! AAAAAA!! I feel old!