Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dumbledork!!

We were Christmas shopping last night and I asked him what kind of a cake he wanted for his birthday. He said he doesn't need one. Well, Dippy and I want cake, so you're getting one! He got upset with me, though, because he said birthdays are just a reminder that you're getting closer on your drive to Geezer Town. I told him, "I don't think you need to drive, you can get out and walk to Geezer Town from here."













We're going to Goofy's school this morning for their holiday party. Then, if the weather is nice, we're going to walk to a house down the road tonight that REALLY goes overboard with their decorations. We want to let Goofy out to see it ALL. Not just what you see when you're driving 35 mph.


2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUMBLEDORK!!!!!

Melanie Welanie said...

Happy Birthday from me too!!