Friday, December 12, 2008

Dingy's Drama Club Show

Dingy had her first Drama Club production tonight. It was all improv. She got to pair up with her friend Alyson for most of it. They did a pretty good job.

This is using props. They came up with some good ideas. (Dingy's in the striped shirt in case you couldn't find her with her face covered.)
This was the first game they played. The conversation had to be all questions. Dingy and Alyson knocked out a LOT of people. The boy in the front of the other line is the Den Chief for Dippy's Cub Scout den. He's an 8th grader. And yes, Dingy took him out of the game. :)

Alyson again.
I only had my camera phone with me. I forgot my camera and was afraid to turn back for it thinking I might not get a seat at the show. (I would have; seating was MUCH better for this than for their strings concert.) But that's why the pics aren't quite as close as they should be.




2 comments:

Tiya said...

Ok do you see the last picture yeah thats after I droped the readio active puppy I was a t-rex i had small arms

ddg's grandma said...

You made a wonderful t-rex!