Monday, December 1, 2008

Dippy's Cake

Dippy never did make a request for his birthday cake. He usually has ideas by March! Since he loves his Legos, I thought I would try a Lego cake. It came out pretty well. Not perfect, of course, but not too bad either.

Just pretend that this was the other side of it, too. Why? Well, just scroll on down.






Here's the whole thing. It DID have the same little 'pegs' on the top of it. It DID say Happy Birthday.
Dippy was doing homework at the table while I was finishing the cake. I went out to the office to talk to Dumbledork for a minute. When I came back, there was no L for Lukey. What there was, was a little Goofy sitting on a chair in front of the cake. And yes, he had a yellow finger and yellow icing on his face! Then we all went about our business while waiting for the Pizza Hut man to show up. When I took the pizza into the kitchen, THIS is how the cake looked! SIX 'pegs' are missing! ALL of the words are messed up! When we were lighting the candles, Dumbledork asked Goofy who ate them. He said Luke, and even pointed at him!

4 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Wow! That turned out pretty cool! I likey. :)

aunt una said...

Happy Birthday Lukey. I hope it was a great one.

Mom,
I hope your tub didn't get into the kitchen through the ceiling!

ddg's grandma said...

Nice cake, I was told that Goofy wouldn't do something like that and it had to have been Sara. He swears it wasn't Goofy.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

This is the ONLY time you will hear me defend Sara. Only the pegs were taken off. I cannot see a dog carefully taking certain parts. She would have eaten through WAY more! Plus, Goofy's face had the proof!