Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dippy's Bribe

During the last week of booth sales, we had one booth that only had one boy signed up to work. I asked Dippy what it would take to get him to work it for me. He said the cheese tin. (Then one boy didn't show up for the second shift and I made Dippy work the entire 4 hours. So he earned the bribe.)
Popcorn came in yesterday. Nadine and I had one final booth to work last night at the school's holiday store. Dippy called and asked why we had popcorn on the kitchen table. I told him that the cheese tin on the table was his. When I got home, he came running up to me and said, "You gotta come see this!" I went in and he had his cheese tin open. It really is HUGE!


2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Did he dump the bags all together? He told me he had to wait a long time for it.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Yes. He dumped it all out. And then didn't even offer me a BITE!