Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tree

We finally got to go see the National Christmas Tree. We had plans to see it after the Army Band Christmas Concert last year, but that was the weekend Goofy was in the hospital. But we got to see it this year. It was VERY cold out there!



Goofy stayed warm. Can you find him? He kept his head down inside the jackets the whole way back to the car. (Wish I would have fit in there...it was REALLY REALLY cold!)
And if you could see his face, guess what you'd see....a bloody mess! He tripped and fell running on the sidewalk to get to the tree. He didn't just fall, he FELL! He landed on his nose and then slid on his face. I'm not sure he really appreciated seeing the tree after going through the pain to get there. But he got a special candy cane donut at 7-11 because of it. Donuts make everything better.


4 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

I bet it wasn't as cold as up here. But you probably knew that.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I don't know. It felt like it! I went out to our car without my jacket on here and by the time we got up there and figured out where we needed to be, it was soooooo cold and windy we were rethinking the getting out of the car thing! It's still only 20 degrees here!

ddg's grandma said...

It was 1 degree at home this morning when I left for work. My water was frozen here then the water meter broke and I had water everywhere. WHY WERE YOU OUTSIDE WITHOUT YOUR COAT WHEN YOU HAVE A SORE THROAT??????

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I put my coat on when it got cold.