Monday, June 2, 2008

School Day

Dippy is home from school today with a migraine. Dingy went to school fine, but I am sure she is going to be mad beyond belief when she comes home and finds him here. She doesn't seem to get that she needs to go to school even if someone else stays home. I also got my dates screwed up. I had gotten an email from her science teacher about the last project of the year. I thought she was assigning it today. I reread the email after Dingy left, and it is being assigned on Wednesday. Ooops...maybe she could have stayed home.

Goofy is still off at Grandma's and this was supposed to be a day alone for me! Dang Dippy and those headaches. And without Goofy around, I doubt there will be anything cute going on here to report today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dippy and Dingy are just as cute as Goofy and do some funny things too.

Anonymous said...

Your sure right i'm mad!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Dingy--you did read that next post that said he DID go to school...right?

ddg..Dippy and Dingy have both been informed that they used to be cute like Goofy. Goofy has also been told that he won't be cute forever, so he better make it work for him now!