Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Poll

Has anyone noticed that the poll keeps changing how many vote to stay home? Dippy voted first and of course voted for Dingy to go to school. You can only vote one time from your computer, but you can change your vote. Dingy got on and changed our computer's vote to, naturally, stay home. The next time I signed on, I changed the vote BACK to go to school. So that one vote keeps changing depending on who the last person was on our computer! I just changed it back to go to school as Dingy was out here while I had Dippy at Cub Scouts. I'm not sure yet who the other one was that voted for her to stay home. My one guess is that she called the friend who isn't going to be at school to vote for her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you jsut drop it you are really starting to get me mad!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I didn't post that to make you mad. I find it amusing that one vote keeps changing back and forth....And you're going to school. :)

Anonymous said...

What does that sweet little Dingy have to be mad about? Is she upset about the vote? She seems such a sweet little thing.

Anonymous said...

just found out that it was my mom that voted for school. heehee

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I knew I liked your Mom. Dingy won't now, though! I'll have to make sure she sees your comment. :)