Monday, June 2, 2008

Dingy Got Mad

I got an email from Dingy about Dippy not going to school this morning. I was informed that I shouldn't be writing things on here that I don't want her to know. (Make sure you read comments on other posts, Dingy has chimed in and she's funny.) She asked if she could stay home from school on Friday since Dippy was home today. There was something about her one friend wasn't going to be there Friday either. Dingy--WHY isn't your friend going to be there?

I decided to put a poll on the blog to see what anyone else thinks. Please vote. And if her Grandma votes she stay home, I may have to remind Grandma of how many days her own kids did NOT get to stay home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend won't be there because she has too go to new york!

Anonymous said...

I think that Dingy might as well go to school since there are such a few days left even though I'm taking a vacation day on Friday so won't be at work. Sorry Dingy!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Grandma...She is soooo going to yell at you!