Thursday, June 26, 2008

At Dingy's Request

On the kids' last day of school, I posted a picture of each of them from their first day this year and from their last day this year. The pictures of Dingy generated a LOT of comments. To view them all, just click on Last Day of School over on the right hand side under the archives list. I reposted some of the comments here between the photos to explain more what I am doing. The first picture here is the one that I used for my last day of school picture of Dingy. I had taken two pictures that morning, and I liked the second one better. In the comments left for me under the original post, Dingy has requested that I post the first picture I took that morning to show her being happy.


Original picture used on June 13
Comments left under this picture:

dingy said...
i just wanted to leave because it would have been embarrasing if somebody saw.
June 15, 2008 3:19 PM
ddg's Grandma said...
Little Miss Dingy,We love you for who you are but honestly, take a look at the picture of the last day of school and tell me you look like the granddaughter that I love. You can be so much fun and very pretty when you aren't looking like that. PLEASE try being happy.(AND QUIT CALLING ME MEAN BECAUSE I CAN GIVE YOU SOME ATTITUDE ALSO!!!!!)
June 15, 2008 7:27 PM
Anonymous said...
What happened to the beautiful child from the first day of school until the last? Did she have a bad experience? She looked so nice on the first day of school and really terrible on the last. Should someone investigate?
June 15, 2008 7:29 PM
Dingy said...
MOTHER I gave you a nice picture but you used the bad one I only was mad because you had already taken a picture of me being happy and I wanted to go but you only used the bad one so people could see the bad side of me! You should change the picture because it was the first and I know you have it! And now Grandma won't get off my case about that stupid picture! I can be happy but by doing that you make me mad.
June 23, 2008 3:10 PM
Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...
OK, Dingy. I will maybe post the first picture, but it really wasn't that much better.
June 23, 2008 9:44 PM
Dingy said...
Yes it was I was happy!
June 24, 2008 9:29 AM
Post a Comment

Picture Dingy wanted posted
I still don't see the happy. Did the definition of happy change? Is it opposite day and no one told me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the black fingernails my fav.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the eyes aren't quite as mean looking and not so much "attitude" showing through but what is with the two fingers? Is she cutting something?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dingy,
You don't look as evil in this one as you did the other one guess maybe Mom was picking on you.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I have no idea what the hand gesture is about. I only know it's what the kids these days are doing. (I'm officially old!)

And I was NOT picking on her. I still do NOT see happy here. She CAN smile. I've seen it before.

Anonymous said...

The two fingers was a peace thing.