Saturday, March 23, 2013

Park Time!!!

It's Spring!!  Time to start going to the park again!!! 
OK.  It was a little chilly.  But it was at least a little warm and sunny.  Goofy has a friend over for a sleepover, so we stopped by the park for some fresh air and to get rid of some energy.
 
Rod decided to snack on the kids.  :)

 I was trying to take pictures and he was peeking into my lens.



 What was really funny...the boys kept saying, "Take my picture.  Look at me."  I was taking their pictures, but Rod and I were laughing our butts off cause they had no idea what the pictures were looking like! 

And look!  There's that darn big foot again.  He's always at the park or wherever we go.  I don't know why those people on the TV show, 'Finding Bigfoot" can never find him.  And can they really call that show FINDING Bigfoot?  They never find him.  Shouldn't it really be LOOKING for Bigfoot?




 Hee hee.  Goofy was coming out of Rod's hair.  :)

No comments: