Thursday, March 21, 2013

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 20th wedding anniversary.  (I am working on a post about that, but it isn't ready yet.)  Rod brought me home flowers and we went out to the Cheesecake Factory.  YUM!!!  That place is A-MAZE-ING!!  It's a little pricey, so we won't be going there regularly, but we will be going back at some point. 
Here are the pretty flowers that Rod brought home for me. 
 
Of course, with as nice as they are, nothing will ever compare to the flowers he bought me for our 3rd anniversary.  Well, it wasn't exactly the flowers, but the card.  I'm not even sure if I kept a picture of the flowers.  (They were 3 red roses and baby breath, just so you know that I do remember what they were. )  But this card......I have kept!
 
 
Can you tell why?  HE SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!!!!  This was our 3rd anniversary....1996.  We started dating in December of 1989.  So 6 years and 3 months later, he still didn't know how to spell my name.  Then, he has tried to tell me that the girl at the flower shop wrote it.  I know his writing! 

When he gave me the flowers yesterday, I DID go in search of a card, too.  Just to see.  He didn't put one in there.  Don't put in a card....can't spell the name wrong.  ;)

No comments: