Sunday, March 17, 2013

Computer Issues

OK.  I know the blog needs updated.  I have been having computer issues.  My laptop is now going to have to go visit the laptop doctor.  Rod toldme I could use his laptop and he even said I could download my pictures to it.  But IT doesn't work either!!!!  I THINK I may be able to use Rod's office computer and possibly update the blog.  But if I do, I will only be able to use pictures from my phone because Rod doesn't allow me to download pictures to his computer.  We'll see if it works.  If not, keep checking back because as soon as I have my computer back, I'll be posting pictures!  Marvel turned 6 months old last week, and I have pictures of that.  I took something else that I can't even remember now with my camera!  I guess we'll just all be surprised with what I post when I can!  :)

No comments: